Access Control Cardiff
Safeguard your commercial property or domestic property with a choice from one of our state-of-the-art access control systems that we have available here at Cardiff Alarms Systems. As a dedicated team of security systems specialists with years of experience, we provide professional design, installation, and maintenance for our access control systems in Cardiff, offering a tailored approach to each of our clients to meet their specific business needs or personal home requirements.
Whether you are a domestic customer looking for a sophisticated access control system for your premises or a commercial client who wants to enhance their business premises’ security, our range of quality access control systems will help to prevent unwanted access to your properties. For reliable access control in Cardiff, get in touch with our friendly team today.
Commercial Access Control Systems Cardiff
Serving a number of different businesses of all sizes within Cardiff and throughout South Wales, our commercial access control systems will offer optimal security for your property, where you will be able to effectively manage and monitor who has access to certain areas at all times. Our range of advanced commercial access control systems. As access control system specialists, we will advise you on the best systems to choose for your property, as well as survey your site in order for us to provide you with the best access control solution for your site, offering a completely tailored approach.
Take the necessary steps in investing in a sophisticated security solution for your business with our range of commercial access control systems today.
Access Control Systems Installers Cardiff
Having your access control systems professionally installed by fully accredited installers with a handful of experience will help to ensure that you get the best out of your access control solution. When you choose Cardiff Alarms Systems Ltd as your access control systems installer, you can expect nothing less of a highly professional and hassle-free installation service. Our team of access control systems installers will provide a timely service with minor disruption to your working schedule as possible.
Door Entry Systems Cardiff
Here at Cardiff Alarms, we have an extensive range of quality door entry systems, all of which can offer an advanced security solution. You can choose to have your door entry system as a stand-alone system or have it integrated with your current or new commercial access control system. With the correct door entry system in place, you will be able to see and choose who enters areas of the business, either through speech or through a visual screen. To find out more about our range of door entry systems in Cardiff, call our team today or fill out a contact form.
- Wide range of systems
- Suitable for buildings of all sizes and all uses
- Intercom systems
- Swipe card systems
- PIN, RFID and video entry setups
- We are SSAIB approved
Whatever level of security you require, Cardiff Alarms Ltd will be able to recommend an access control system or door entry system to suit your budget. Want to add an extra layer of security to your property? Our range of advanced CCTV systems will certainly achieve this for you. So if you happen to be searching for CCTV in Cardiff, check out our page now.
For a free consultation, call the security experts on 02920 00 44 65
Access Control Systems FAQs
It may seem that it would be easier and cheaper to just work with physical keys but that is not the case. Here are the reasons why access control systems are much more optimal:
- People can lose keys. If someone loses a key then nine times out of ten the locks will have to be replaced in case someone finds the key and tries to misuse it. Once that is done then everybody who uses that door has to have their keys replaced. Whilst it may not be expensive to replace keys, it is time-consuming, and the more key holders you have, the bigger the cost.
- Keys don’t leave what is known as an ‘audit trail.’ You can’t log keys onto a system that tells you when and where the key was used and by whom. With an access control system, you can keep a log of who is in the building and what time they entered and then left, maintaining up-to-date records of who is on your property.
- Different rooms and buildings require different keys. If someone needs access to a large array of buildings and rooms, then they’ll need a lot of keys. This is not only bulky, but also time consuming. In the event of an emergency, it could prove disastrous.
To enquire about our access control in Cardiff, contact our team today on 02920 00 44 65
- You have complete control over access. This means you can decide who enters a building and when. Your access control system can allow all employees access to the work area, but may limit visitors and contractors to the front desk area. This level of scrutiny allows you to maintain numbers in areas, perfect for an emergency when you will need all people in the area to leave.
- A commercial access control system will also control what doors people have access to. Maybe only technicians are allowed in the labs and cleaners are allowed in store rooms, whereas senior management need access everywhere. You can set those parameters from the main controls. This also allows you to know when people have entered, again, allowing your security to thrive.
- There may be times that staff can only access the building at certain times. Perhaps staff may only enter the building when their shift is beginning, or contractors can only enter during certain working hours. A commercial access control system lets you control this flow of personnel in the building
- Another great plus of an access control system is that you can set the conditions for how people gained access. Staff may be able to come and go as they please, but contractors and visitors would have to show identification to gain entry. Once inside, this system will shepherd them to where they need to go as it will not allow them to get to any unauthorised areas.